Second Level Support – Virtualized Platforms
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs Second Level Support – Virtualized Platforms active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Stefanini offers consulting services, solution development and integration, BPO, application and infrastructure outsourcing, and more. With support in 32 languages and the flexibility of a global company, Stefanini is focused on efficiency and meeting unique regional needs.
POWERING YOUR BUSINESS!
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/EN/
• Experience in administrating one or more of the following platforms: VMWare Administration, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2012, Linux editions.
• Good understanding & experience with storage technologies.
• Experience with high-availability design.
• Basic experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and understanding of security related technologies including encryption, IPsec, PKI, VPNs, firewalls, proxy services, DNS and access-lists.
• Experience with Backup software and strategies.
• Fluent English.
• Willingness to learn new things and to work in shifts (24x7).
• Team player.
• Highly motivated.
• Ensure server availability compliance to Service Level Agreements.
• Perform system administration and management functions for Microsoft Windows Server, Linux.
• Provide Level 2 server operating system support.
• Configure hardware, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Promote and maintain server patch management practices.
• Support and maintain HW configuration and firmware level agreed.
• Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams.
• Assure maximum level of support on incident resolution. Provide feedback on escalations. Comply with the Service Level Agreements.
• Initiate and provide details about the infrastructure changes that need to be implemented. Test and feedback on future changes. Implement approved changes in the agreed timeframes.
• Provide solutions and create procedures for the L2 team colleagues to apply in solving incidents.
• Identify and propose new problem tickets. Participate in the root cause analysis of the problems.