Commercial Policy Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Coca-Cola HBC Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Commercial Policy Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
• Analyze the commercial policy in place and propose and coordinate improvement plan and actions
• Analyze the market channels (Key Accounts, Fragmented Trade, HoReCa, Distribuitors), competition and best practices from connex industries from commercial policy perspective
• Manage internal projects or cross functional projects related to the commercial policy
• Influence the ‘stakeholders’ at different levels, including higher management and Group
• Is actively involved in the projects of the departments and participates in optimizing procedures beyond the obvious daily imporvements
• Solid knowledge of FMCG business, Telco or related fields
• Project & Process Management – end to end thinking
• Good understanding of sales principles and commercial policy negotiation
• Very good financial understanding – P&L and Balance Sheet
• Analytical thinking; Ability to work with numbers and complex databases
• Good communication, influencing & negotiation skills
• Initiative and Perseverance
• Organization and coordination skills
• Stakeholder Management
• Comfortable in times of uncertainty
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP - preferable
• Advanced level of English
• Authenticity: we have deeply felt values, act with integrity and do what is right, not just easy
• Excellence: we strive to amaze, with passion and speed
• Learning: we listen and have a natural curiosity to learn
• Caring for our people: we believe in our people, invest in them and empower them
• Performing as one: we believe in the power of working together contributing in every interaction
• Winning with customers: our customers are at the heart of everything we do
• Our people play a fundamental role in the sustainable growth of our business. This is why we are committed to recruiting, developing and engaging talent and encouraging a high performance mindset across the business.
• We are in good shape for growth, as we are an inherently competitive selling organization. Our strategic framework reminds us that success will come from collaboration across the business and with our partner in growth, The Coca‑Cola Company.
To help sustain and support this growth, we are looking for smart, talented, high-energy individuals, who will share our vision and enthusiasm, to join our talented team. At Coca-Cola HBC Romania, you will be given the opportunity to:
• Develop your professional strengths
• Make a concrete impact on the world
• Work with others who appreciate you
• For us it will be a deep understanding of our consumers is essential to our success as a business. For you, that will mean contributing to fantastic projects, challenge the status quo, manage multiple relationships and use a real understanding of the consumer.
If you think you’re for the challenge, Play to Win and Join the Team!