Trading Platform Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs INNOVATIVE CAREER SOLUTIONS AGENCY active
View all jobs Trading Platform Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
ICS AGENCY, THE SOLUTION FOR A SUCCESSFUL CAREER
We care about people and the role of work in their lives by helping them to develop their careers through planning, work, coaching and training.
Our goal is to inspire individuals and organisations to work more effectively and efficiently, and to create greater choice in the domain of work, for the benefit of all concerned. By finding the right balance between the needs of the employer and the wishes of employees, we will bring supply and demand closer together.
All you have to do is send your CV to ICS at email@example.com and we’ll tell you which career suits you best!
We are looking for a talented and experienced Trading platform Administrator who has the followig abilities and qualifications:
• University/College degree in Finance or Economics or any other related related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in Binary Options will be considered an advantage.
• Knowledge of the Foreign Exchange and Binary Option Markets.
• Available to work on a 24-hour shift-program (Monday to Friday).
• Proficiency in Manager and Administrator MT4 Platforms.
• Holder of any certificate(s) of professional competency will be considered an advantage.
• Monitoring of Live Forex and Binary Options Trading Platforms to ensure smooth operation and pricing.
• Monitoring clients’ trading activities and assisting the Risk Management of the company regarding risks arising from clients’ exposures.
• Administration and support of the Forex and Binary Options Platforms back office.
• Investigating client complaints that relate to the trading systems.
• Identifying incidents that relate to the trading platforms and escalating to Technical Support.
• Keeping up to date with market and economic developments.
• Daily Reporting on market activities.
• Adhering to and implementing daily tasks and procedures.
You will benefit from the following and many more:
- fixed salary and highly motivating bonuses
- extensive training programmes
- highly motivated and dedicated dynamic team to work and have fun with
- real possibility to develop an international career in a blooming industry