The KPI Institute is the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs and beyond. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloging how KPIs are used in practice. Its systems thinking based approach to designing performance architecture across all levels of an organisation facilitates connecting organisational, departmental and employee performance efforts and results.
The KPI Institute serves its international customer base through regional offices in Europe, Middle East, SE Asia and Australia, with educational and advisory projects conducted on 5 continents. Its European division, operated from Romania has been active since 2008 serving both national and international clients.
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
• Have excellent English communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
• Have experience in a research or analytics role;
• Are familiar with quantitative and qualitative research;
• Have good command with all MS Office applications, especially with Excel;
• Good knowledge of SPSS or other software package used for statistical analysis;
• Are detail oriented and have a rigorous approach;
• Are able to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks.
• Design and implementation of benchmarking research studies;
• KPIs research and documentation, which are relevant for current and future benchmarking studies related to performance management;
• Reports editing and publication both at national and international level;
• Qualitative and quantitative research on performance management and measurement related topics;
• Content development and editing of benchmarking materials;
• Articles writing and posting on professional social networks such as LinkedIn on performance management from a benchmarking perspective;
• Communicates the necessary data requests in a prompt and timely manner;
• Identifies missing information in the data and develops ways to obtaining the missing information;
• Structures data for review and analysis;
• Organizes interviews with key professionals both in Romania and throughout the world for performance management and measurement research purposes and content development;
• Develops and/or delivers training on performance management related to benchmarking studies.
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.