Accounts Payable Associate with German language
E.ON Business Services Cluj
Give your finance career an energy boost!
E.ON is a global provider of specialized energy solutions. The aim is to deliver cleaner and better energy that people can trust – continually developing innovations and improving the ways they work.
As part of this commitment to improvement, we’ve established the Finance Services Center in Cluj Napoca, delivering first class accounting services to our internal clients of the E.ON Group all over the world since 2012.
Through our standardized processes, IT structures and expertize in accounting, we at E.ON Business Services Cluj offer important support in decision making by managers throughout the E.ON Group. Our areas of expertise include General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking & Payments and Fixed Assets. Most of our employees were selected from the local labor market and have experience in accounting and thorough language skills in German, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian and Dutch, apart from English – which is spoken on an advanced level by all employees. E.ON Business Services is an important employer for graduates – they consist of a major part of its employees.
Education / Training:
- High School or University Degree (Economic studies represent an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, regulations, and procedures as they relate to purchasing and accounts payable
- Knowledge of the application of data processing techniques to accounting systems.
- German and English language-advanced level, written and spoken
Basic personal skills:
- Open minded, friendly, team player, customer oriented
- Processes incoming invoices, reminders, final demands according to the process documentation
- Double-checks payments proposals and executes payment runs
- Performs corrections on demand
- Handles e-mails and calls from business units and vendors
- Assures KPIs and SLAs are met
- Contributes towards improvement initiatives
- Brings forward ideas
- Performs other specific Accounts Payable related activities as required by the Team Leader