Careers in Europe Event in Berlin (11th & 12th May)
… Aiming for an international career?
… Want to work for a top-flight company?
… Fluent in English? Speak one other language?
Apply now for the Careers in Europe Event in Berlin, 11th & 12th May.
It’s a unique, “invitation only” event where Europe’s top employers will interview talented graduates and early-career professionals for a wide range of international positions.
But that’s not all. You can also expect:
- company presentations and workshops;
- face-to-face meetings with international recruiters;
- coaching to improve your interview skills and CV;
- great networking opportunities.
If you have:
- a university degree or equivalent (or will graduate in 2010)
- strong academic, social and/or professional achievement
- outstanding intellectual and interpersonal skills
- 0-5 years of work experience
apply now on www.careersineurope.com. This is your chance to fix your own horizons and take your first step towards a top-flight career in Europe. Application deadline is 14th March.
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Angajatii au fost mai rentabili în 2016, dar numărul demisiilor a crescut
- Topul celor mai bune companii in care sa lucrezi in 2017: Pe ce loc se afla Facebook, Google, Microsoft si Apple
- Corpul European de Solidaritate ofera tinerilor oportunitati de voluntariat si de angajare in UE
- Internship in organizare de evenimente la EUROPAfest 2017: Afla secretele din spatele unui festival international de muzica
- Care sunt facultatile din Romania care nu scot someri. Salariile la absolvire incep de la 3.500-4.000 lei net