Take a glance at how it felt to be the first Management Trainees in L’Oreal Romania
It is designed to provide hands-on training, offering the trainees several missions to handle, in multiple rotating roles around the company.
Over the course of 10-13 months, the trainees have the chance to grow in a variety of functions around L’Oreal Romania!
Let’s meet Madalina, Adrian and Andreea, the first three management trainees who took part in the pilot edition of the program, who were kind enough to share their opinion about how their experience was.
Andreea: When I started the program I was quite nervous to be part of so many teams and to participate in projects I had not much experience with. Now, I am more confident with my skills, I realized that with the right guidance and motivation, you can do anything you set your mind to.
Could you tell us about the selection process you went through?
Do you have a specific moment that stands out for you?
Madalina: I became much more adaptable, as I had to integrate into a new team every 3 months. I became much more organized, I learned to really manage my time and to prioritize my tasks. I developed both my feedback giving and receiving skills as we had a feedback meeting at the end of each rotation.
Tips you would give to someone who wants to join the program?
Andreea: Don’t be nervous, the people here are super friendly and the work-environment is great, you will have an amazing time!
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- De la European la Global: centrul de servicii al Societe Generale din Romania devine Societe Generale Global Solution Centre
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company Intra in Romania cu Birouri in Bucuresti si Cluj-Napoca
- Dam startul evenimentelor marca Hipo!
- Kickstart your career in the video game industry!
- Roluri disponibile in Senat pentru consilieri parlamentari