Microsoft is waiting for you at Technology Breakfast with Women
Microsoft brings you the fall 2019 event and prepares you for your future tech career! Haven't you heard about this event?
Microsoft invites young girls who are passionate about technology for a cup of coffee and stories about Microsoft's success and career with successful women! Technology Breakfast with Women @Microsoft is the event that puts you face to face with the great opportunity to listen to the best speakers talking about the world of technology and the challenges that helped them move forward, to ask questions and find out the answers to your questions about this area! It's time to start your tech career with Microsoft!
You can apply here!
Thus, on the agenda of our event there are:
- Alina Cristache - Technical Delivery Manager
- Ramona Groapa - HR Consultancy CEE
- Arina Cristescu - EMEA Technical Advisor
To convince you why you need to sign up for the event, here is something about the speakers in our program:
“Working for Microsoft is like running a marathon. It is challenging and interesting. I do believe it is the best place where you actually can learn. There are so many inspiring people around, great initiatives, the best teams ever. It is the place where technology meets people.” - said Alina Cristache when we asked her what Microsoft's work would look like
"HR Consultancy CEE, over 4 years with Microsoft. Who am I? A human first of all, daughter, sister, mother, friend, professional passionate about what I do and determined to make an impact through every interaction. I believe the best solutions are found by building on each other's ideas.’’ - I asked Ramona Groapa to introduce herself in a few words, and this was her answer.
"I am passionate about the One Microsoft approach, connecting team members to diverse, talented students. It also translates into showing them our customer obsessed mindset, because they will be the next generation to impact millions of lives. My job is to provide clarity and confidence, allowing candidates to be their authentic selves." - Arina Cristescu shared with us some of her impressions about her position at Microsoft
We have already aroused your curiosity and want to know more about our speakers, as well as about Microsoft?
Then stop thinking and sign up for the event specially prepared for passionate girls, like you! When will the event take place? On 13th November, starting at 10:00. Where? At Microsoft headquarters!
But you will receive more details along with the confirmation message of your place from our team.
Hurry, places are limited! Apply here!
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Cele mai noi programe de internship, trainee si joburi entry-level din luna mai
- Cei mai activi angajatori ai lunii mai
- METRO SYSTEMS Romania este prima companie autohtona care adopta pe termen nedefinit lucrul de acasa
- Care sunt skill-urile ce iti cresc angajabilitatea in anul 2020?
- Al patrulea webinar din seria “Bright Talks in Difficult Times” organizat de Revista CARIERE si EY Romania Vineri 8 mai, intre 11:30-12:30
- Channel & Finance Analyst with English Gi Group Romania
- Embedded C, Software Integrator Elektrobit Automotive Romania
- Channel Settlement Specialist with English and Italian/ Russian Gi Group Romania
- System Engineer Active Directory Majorel Romania
- Lead Manager Allianz-Tiriac Asigurari