Azure Meetup powered by Microsoft
Are you ready to outpace your knowledge in terms of cloud business? Come and meet our technical experts to explore different Azure clusters.
When: On 13th of June, 19.00 PM - 21.30 PM
Location: Microsoft Office
Why you should join the meetup? Take a look at the main topics we will talk about:
- Cloud Identity: Open up your on prem world to the cloud while maintaining control and not compromising security. Setup your hybrid environment in a heartbeat and authorize your users to access endless resources securely, from anywhere.
- Azure App Services: From idea to online in no time with Azure PaaS. We will start from an app idea and show how you can lift and shift the entire environment using various services in Azure.
- Azure Dev: Introduction to Azure Cognitive Services. Integrate intelligent algorithms and features in your application with the help of machine learning APIs
Azure App Services
"I'm a tech enthusiast, passionate on leveraging technology to help people. Since joining Microsoft I like engaging on talks about the benefits of the Microsoft Cloud, whether it's PaaS, Iaas or hybrid. All are parts of the daily challenges I am facing as Azure engineer working mainly with the North American market."
"I am an Open Source enthusiast, Technical Advisor by day and developer by night. Since joining Microsoft, my main purpose has been helping OSS Developers be successful in using Azure App Services, making the community better one solved problem at a time."
"Identity and Security Professional. Support Ninja, Master Interviewer & Key Events Organizer"
"Curious like a cat and really passionate about all things tech. Started our with basic coding, moved to design, animation and now IT. If it moves, beeps, runs, clicks, has buttons, screens, nuts and bolts, I most definitely want to know how it works and how to use it. AFK, the activity I love most is frivind and I will find any excuse I can to jump behind the wheel of a car."
"Ion Gabriel. Support engineer in Azure Developer Pod team. Working in Microsoft for about 2 years. Sports enthusiast. Runner."
P.S.: 13th of June, 19:00 - 21:30 P.M., Microsoft office.
Join the event and come to meet us and all!
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Studiu HPDI: Mai putin de un sfert din angajatii romani sufera de burnout, cei mai sensibili fiind cei din industria bancara si cei din productie
- De la HR la Marketing in pasi de internship
- 5 lucruri de care sa-ti amintesti ca intern
- 3 rezolutii profesionale pentru 2020. Pune-le acum in practica!
- Ultimele 2 zile de inscriere pentru bursele oferite de Hidroelectrica