Sales Representative for USA & Canada (evening shift)
Wordminds is a fast growing company, ranking among top 20 translation and localization agencies in Northern Europe. With offices in UK, Romania and Moldova, we are now a team of 110 + talented employees with the ambition to double the growth the next year alone.
This is an ideal position for a professional sales person who is comfortable making a high volume of outbound calls, communicate with new clients on a daily basis, propose our corporate services on the international market and grow the existing business. The individual will develop his or her phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and will offer support for existing and potential customers.
Challenges in this role:
- To establish contact with potential clients via phone and email and identify key decision-makers within companies with a regular need for translation services;
- To identify business opportunities by analyzing prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options;
- To negotiate with clients and propose the client the most suitable offer;
- To provide excellent customer service – handling complaints, developing solutions and preparing reports;
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 16:00 to 01:00
- Advanced communication skills in English;
- Computer literacy (full use of Browsers, E-mail, Skype and Office applications);
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills;
- Persistent and positive
What do we offer?
- A full social package, official employment, competitive salary + monthly bonuses;
- Additional Performance Bonus paid each half a year, based on KPIs;
- Participation at International Conferences, Trade Shows, Fairs in the USA, Europe, Asia;
- Cozy office in the center of Iasi;
- Diverse office library;
- Taxi provided;
- A modern approach to work - we empower and nurture talent, we offer training and development opportunities.