Compliance Trainee with Legal studies
• You are pursuing a University degree in Law;
• You have very good knowledge of windows especially in Excel;
• You are fluent in English any other language will be considered as an advantage;
• You have strong organization and prioritization skills and the ability to manage time sensitive matters with professionalism and tact;
• You are results-oriented person and aware of the risk management;
• You have superb customer service skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills;
• You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail.
Compliance Trainee provides support (for a determined period of 6 months) to senior Compliance Specialists, primary job duties include:
• Updating the Database;
• Uploading documentation in a dedicate System;
• Archiving Files;
• Assisting in the preparation of various reports;
• Translating documents from English into Romanian.