Senior QA Engineer
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance Testing
• Knowledge of OOP – Java preferred
• Knowledge of SQL
• Experience with testing on mobile and desktop platforms
• Very good communication skills and a great team player, highly motivated, self-driven and interested in Quality Assurance
• Good English skills
Nice to have:
• Experience with web application
• Experience with scripting for test automation (Spring; Cucumber; Gherkin; Maven) (including in-house testing frameworks)
• You can put your personal touch on the project by automating testing for the test scenarios.
• Basically you will build the next generation of digital banking!
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings)
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties