Commercial Data Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors active
View all jobs Commercial Data Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers.
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you here at GBS.Overview
The Commercial Data Analyst is responsible for performing work activities included in the Route to Cash process for the Molson Coors organization.Responsibilities
Analyzes data to ensure data integrity for downstream processes.
The Commercial Data Analyst oversees sales to retail activities of data collection and validation.
Identifies and resolves issues with data collected from the distributors and issues that prevent data from moving between systemsThe Commercial Data Analyst is responsible to provide data for trouble shoot issues resolution to ensure alignment of distributor sales to MillerCoors outlet is accurate and address distribution issues.
Manages translation of distributor territory agreements into high quality spatial data critical to the Information on Tap system utilized in Sales and Marketing business intelligence reporting and retail insights analytics.Act as a resource for the Commercial Data Specialist to contribute to the association between location and retail master data to ensure data quality and integrity between systems, sources and information delivery by identifying issues, providing notification, participating in resolution and tracking.
Act as a resource in identifying issues with the migration of data between distributor and internal systems. Works closely with the Commercial Data Specialist in resolution of performance problems.Performs analysis for internal and external customers including, but not limited to, distributor personnel, (field) sales, and Commercial team.
Analyzes and research distributor rejected or missing rebates.Analyzes and research data inquiries from distributors, (field) sales personnel, and internal Sales to Retail Data users.
Supports and assist in the training efforts of master data best practices to the end user community and participate in cross functional work team efforts.
- Graduate degree in Commercial or Technical field
- Language Skills: minimum English B2
- Preferable experience with Data Collection / Reporting / Issue Resolution
- up to 3 years’ experience with data collection and maintenance background in a multinational company
- Computer skills
- Preferable knowledge reporting tools
- knowledge of reporting tools to enable data mining.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve data issues
- Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Strong communication and influence skills
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
- Expertise in Route-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- CPG industry experience