Senior Product Manager - printers /laptops
Oferim servicii de consultanta resurse umane si recrutare personal pentru companii in crestere sau aflate in etape de transformare organizationala.
Mai jos puteti gasi informatii cu privire la profilul pentru care recrutam acum pentru un Client de-al nostru.
- good technical background for the mentioned categories of products
- presentation skills
- business and marketing / product management knowledge; previous experience as product manager is a must
- interpersonals skills
- team work but also a self starter
- performance oriented
The Product Manager will be responsible for the overall product/brand management of for well-know brand. This entails vendor relationship, revenue & profitability of the Brand, inventory management & pricing, creation of marketing activities plan & implementation.
The person to be appointed will be expected to successfully:
• Manage sales activities of the brand
• Meet major customers on regular intervals and promote IT technologies
• Develop relationship with key stakeholders within the vendor
• Negotiate at local vendor level additional incentive/promotion funds
• Track and ensure rebate claims are processed and received
• Track and claim any other additional fund offered by the vendor
• Prepare and submit relevant reports to the Management Team
• Continuously maintain an updated view on the product updates and roadmap to ensure expected level of product knowledge & product accreditations
• Deliver on a monthly basis the revenue forecast
• Interact very closely and on a daily basis with the accounts to ensure they are ready and well enabled to promote and sell Logicom specific vendor line of products
• Generate, track and report sales proposals and leads. Follow up on projects and close deals.
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
• Perform product demos & product presentations to customers together with the assistance of the Presales Specialist