Mechanical Design Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Mechanical Design Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
• SolidWorks proficiency
• Deep knowledge in designing mechanical parts
• Knowledge of production technologies
• Good knowledge of design according to best manufacturing practices
• Good knowledge of engineering materials and their applications
• Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking
• Active interest for specialization in mechanical engineering
• Experience in Medical Device development is preferred
• Ability to act as a technical leader
• Work as a member of a cross-functional project team engaged in new product development
• Development, design and construction of mechanical parts and assemblies for medical devices according to the latest standards
• Analysis of project technical needs, active search for new promising technologies, proposing technical solutions and driving analysis
• Designing in 3D CAD system, production drawings creation
• Mechanical and physical calculations, simulations
• Design reviews of technical solutions
• Assist in the construction of the prototypes with the rest of the project tea
• Work closely with Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Manufacturing, for Product Certification preparation
• Support cost quotation and evaluation of proposed solutions