Senior Java Developer
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
What should you bring to the project?
• A University degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics or equivalent
• 3+ years of Java software engineering experience
• Knowledge of and experience with Java 7/8
• Experience in developing secure, performing and tested features
• Familiarity with tools like Confluence, JIRA, Fortify, Git, Jenkins, Maven
• Experience or affinity with IT Security concepts
• Good communication skills, in English and Romanian
• Strong analytical skills, proactivity and willingness to share knowledge with others
Your key competencies:
• Excellent team player in an international team, quality focused, service oriented, eager to learn.
• You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
• You have a good understanding of banking in general or you are passionate about learning it.
• You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and can translate these into software with real business value.
• You have a good understanding of Software Architecture.
• You have experience in Continuous Delivery.
Nice to have:
• Experience with working in an international organization and cross-border team
• Experience in Financial Markets or banking (concepts such as VaR, PnL, sensitivities, Market Risk)
• Work on the latest technologies with a strong focus on performance, large data sets and real-time analytics.
• Java 7/8
• In-memory OLAP hypercubes (ActivePivot technology)
• Implement and work with the latest tooling with a strong focus on performance, stability and security
• Design and develop automated unit, integration and regression tests.
• Transform business requirements into functional design, estimate and plan development with your team and the Product Owner.
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings)
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties