Security and Risk Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Security and Risk Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
• Proven experience with information systems and technologies (minimum 3 years);
• Knowledge of application and definition of methods, tools & procedures;
• Knowledge of components and packages integration;
• Risk management and project management experiences are valued;
• Advanced level of English.
The Security and Risk Manager will ensure the Information Systems security and risk expertise, in the region.
• Advise and support the business entities (technical solutions, rules, procedures, solutions deployed are validated and controlled);
• Ensure that IS standards, policies and rules, taking into account the specific requirements of the country, and systematically implemented, in a complete and consistent manner;
• Apply and control the compliance with legal requirements;
• Propose amendments of the rules and policy to the local context;
• Participate to the risks analysis;
• Apply and control the application of the rules and security policy regarding various security fields in the company (eg.: personnel, operations, access control, etc.);
• Ensure the administration of certificates, users support;
• Supervise that the deployment of the security projects is carried out according to the plans;
• Analyze and inform the IS Zone Security and Risks Manager about the abnormal facts, incidents and of the encountered problems, flaws and vulnerabilities detected;
• Ensure that users and IS/IT people are trained and aware of the OS security and commit themselves and respect the security rules and policy.