Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Education: Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as electronic, electromechanical or mechatronic engineer
Experience: 3-5 years of experience and exposure to industrial/automotive environment
Others: Flexibility, Dynamic person, Both results and process oriented, Independence with a ‘hand-on” initiative
English medium/advanced level
• Keep maintenance plan updated according to agreed standard process
• Write, update and issue standard work orders.(repetitive W.O.’s)
• Plan shutdown works and legal inspection works
• Evaluate closed work orders to correct data before filing
• Keep track of data for issuing agreed KPI’s on a monthly base
• Propose and/or organize RCA and associated action plan
• Propose technical and organizational improvements
• Perform weekly line inspection to collect specific information
• Participate to work scheduling with production and maintenance line supervisor
• Assists when necessary the scheduler or coordinator or supervisor
• Acts as back-up for storekeeper or scheduler
We offer the benefit of a multicultural and passionate team, professional development opportunities !
The company offers a relocation package.