Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile VERTIV active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We are looking for an enthusiast colleague that has...
- university degree in Economics;
- previous experience in Financial or Accounting field is required and a similar position is considered a plus;
- experience with ERP system - Oracle would be an advantage;
- good skills in MS Excel;
- english at advanced level, German is a plus but not necessarily required
As the Financial Analyst for our Vertiv business, you will participate to the key activities of the DACH Region & Knurr Finance process being a support for the local controlling team. Your responsibilities will be to:
- offer support in preparation of monthly closing, especially with regard to:
- Sales Reporting (Waterfall as well as monthly SOC);
- Forecasting of orders, sales and backlog;
- Preparing Reports
- perform the reporting into the EMEA Hyperion Planning;
- verify finance data verification and analysis;
- support Plant controlling in calculations;
- cooperate with Sales controlling and Plant controlling of Knurr/Racks as well as the consolidation team in Cluj;
- prepare quarterly reports and ad hoc report.
VERTIV, formerly known as Emerson Network Power is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:
• Data Centers
• Communications Networks
• Healthcare Facilities
• Industrial Facilities
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:
• Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units
• Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise
• Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets
• Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset
• Providing a career vision for its employees