Enterprise Support Engineer -Level 1/2/3
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.nSince 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on. More information is available at http://www.bitdefender.com/Requirements
Minimum 1 years of professional experience (technical support field) in the following areas:
· Windows Desktop 7/8 or 10 Administration
· Windows Server 2008/2012 Basic administration; Windows Services: AD, DNS, DHCP, Remote Services
· Linux or Unix Basic administration - installation, maintenance, upgrade, Backup, NFS, Networking
· Virtualization Infrastructure Basic administration: VMware ESXi, Citrix Xen Server, Microsoft Hyper-V
· Basic knowledge of TCP/IP Networking concepts and hands-on experience
· Antimalware products administration is a plus
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
· Fluent German, Spanish or French are a plus
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
· Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills
· Efficient time management and team player
· Quick learner, dynamic, energetic and customer-oriented
- Ensure 1st Level of Support via email, phone and remote assistance for Bitdefender Enterprise customers in the agreed terms and conditions
· Escalate internally to the next tier of support or other departments while keeping the responsibility of case
· Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow
· Build and maintain a consolidated relationship with Bitdefender customers
· Propose improvements related to procedures, workflows etc.
· Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks
· Work in 8 hours shifts, 24x7
The provided services are focused on email, phone, ticketing system assistance, however you will also be required to coordinate remote sessions for a better visibility and more efficient troubleshooting of the reported issues.
In this process, you will act as a link between our customers’ needs and the other departments by performing escalations to the next tier and providing detailed descriptions or reports where necessary. You will thus be required to work closely with other Bitdefender experts, in a youthful and competitive environment, which will enrich your experience and broaden your perspective.