Quality Assurance Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Team Extension active
View all jobs Quality Assurance Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business continue to soar to new heights. We are well funded and in hyper growth mode. Come join a team where you can truly make a difference.
- 1+ year industry experience as a software quality assurance analyst
- Minimum of 1 year of experience developing test plans, cases and process improvements.
- An understanding of quality assurance test methodologies, deliverables, processes, strategies, techniques and the software development life cycle (SDLC) is critical.
- Demonstrate an advanced QA practice by planning, conducting, and monitoring testing.
- Take ownership of assigned testing and track issues from identification to total resolution.
- Facilitate clear communication with Project Lead and applicable team members to escalate issues appropriately and inform stakeholders of testing progress.
- Using test tracking tools to build test scripts for individual modules with a focus on creating a comprehensive test plan.
- Use tool to create and assign bug issues and own all issues until resolved or assigned to a Project leader.
- Proactively learn the needs of the business unit and system requirements to assist in identifying test cases and regression test scenarios.
- Communicate closely with the development team to ensure test cases align properly with User Stories and business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively to identify process and test improvements.
- Strong attention to detail and a history of tracking issues from identification to resolution.
- Ability and desire to dig into complex problems, ask good questions and learn from your mistakes.
- Experience of managing time, establishing priorities, and meeting goals.
- Strong attention to detail, logic, problem solving, written and inter-personal communication, presentation, and client-facing skills.
- Creative, enthusiastic, and willingness to be a team player.
- Previous experience in Mobile and Web Testing preferred
- Making the delivery of high quality applications your #1 priority
- Interface between project management and development team.
- Flexible hours
- Work with the Romanian development team
- Problem solving approach and great communication skills
- Being able to compile code on Android / iOS
- Review, Test and Debug existing code
- QA/QC and Development of Unit testing
- Work in a team environment to maximize customer satisfaction to develop strong customer references