TechLab: Automated car, exploring complexity with EB solutions @TechTalks Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Elektrobit Automotive Romania active
View all ads TechLab: Automated car, exploring complexity with EB solutions @TechTalks Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded software solutions and services for the automotive industry. Do you want to find out more informations? Join their TechLab at TechTalks Timisoara.
- A bachelor/a master student from Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunications;
- Interested in an embedded software career.
Join Elektrobit TechLab: Automated car, exploring complexity with EB solutions
The automated cars of the future, especially driverless ones, raise new constraints for electronics parts, like a new E/E architecture that requires performance controllers and a new concept for the SW architecture and design of each Electronic Control Units (ECUs). The SW development for these ECUs is based on a platform standardized by Adaptive AUTOSAR.The TechLab will focus on the integrated development environment provided by EB, that handles the complexity of modeling in the world of Adaptive Autosar.
When and where will we meet?
- On Saturday, 17th of March, 11:35-12:20;
- In Timisoara, at Centrul Regional de Afaceri, Room B.
Other useful information:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants;
- Last 4 seats available;
- The session will be held in Romanian;
- The TechLab session lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can register for one or more TechLabs, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap. Click here for full AGENDA.
- If you are interested to explore career opportunities in embedded software the event will be a perfect opportunities to talk directly with the Elektrobit team.