Change Manager (HR Processes)
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Change Manager (HR Processes)
The Change Manager aims to propose a coherent and sustainable strategy for managing change by positioning the human resources as a key element in the successful implementation of the strategy.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Create and implement the plan and the change management strategies that maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance;
- Work with Leadership team towards the realization of Value Proposition;
- Coordinate and ensure a coherent operational deployment of the various developmental and up skilling initiatives conducted by CI, HR, L&D, Talent management etc.;
- Participate in the transformation projects of the company which have a significant human impact and continue to align them towards achievement of Value proposition, such as communication and implementation of:, Re-skilling program, C&B interventions, Career Schemes, Learning organization;
- Play the role of an interlocutor amongst stakeholders such as: EBS Managers Committee, CIs, consultants and external coaches;
- Together with EBS Managers Committee sustain and generate specific organizational interventions (such as: culture change) to support organizational objectives;
- Serve as a transformational leader for the organization by leading change;
- Act as liaison between HR – Communication – Internal Control – IT Helpdesk – SSCs Heads to insure that change management follows full cycle and takes into account all involved parties;
- Develop the culture of change – Change Management Ambassadors program;
- Get involved in change management assessments;
- Act as a consult and coach for project teams and support and engage senior leaders;
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
A little about You:
- You a have a previous experience in a similar role;
- You possess high ethical values – the driver is the organizational effectiveness and respecting Group Values;
- You have strong managerial skills, having the ability to influence groups of different levels and cultures;
- You have strong coaching skills succeeding in listening, managing others' uncertainty, providing advice, developing peers;
- You have good communication skills, having the ability to challenge and convince others;
- You have an advanced level of English.
We also value:
- Good trust-building skills;
- Effective personal resilience;
- Good sense of observation.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.