Business System Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Business System Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• At least 4 years’ experience working as a Business Systems Analyst or Product Owner.
• Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities, deal with ambiguity and meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to break down project description into MVP, and feature sets. Able to create a realistic release plan from the defined MVPs. Able to break down large complex features into smaller sets of requirements for delivery.
• As a BSA, foster collaboration and communication between developers, testing, and other members of the product team. Is a leader/role model for the development team.
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Certified Product Owner Credential.
• Understanding of SOA design principles and best practices.
• Hands on experience creating, validating, debugging and consuming XML and JSON.
• Experiencing developing applications with .NET, Java, SOA and Oracle.
• Familiarity with scrum, lean, and extreme agile development principles.
• Understanding of CI/CD principles.
• Experience using Microsoft TFS for requirements management.
As a Business System Analyst/Product Owner create and maintain a Prioritized Backlog with at least 3 sprints worth of Ready for Dev user stories. Eager to mature and perfect requirements to unleash development productivity/throughput; allows for sprint delivery with minimum to no need for clarification/rework. Create and maintain detailed and well written MVPs, Features and users stories up to date in TFS in order to have consistent communication with all interested parties.
Build solid understanding of the users, market place, competition and current and future capabilities of his/her domain: Fosters an open, trusted channel of communication with the business partners and actively seeks understanding of future trends in the domain from multiple sources.
Product Ownership: Understands and is able to explain the Business Goals being implemented by your feature team in each release.
Facilitates Releases’ target scope and prioritization discussions with various forums by balancing business needs & time to market with known constraints.