Software Engineer Internship in NBA Mobile Team
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Electronic Arts Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Engineer Internship in NBA Mobile Team active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Want to build up some solid work experiences in the game industry? You have come to the right place if you want to experience the breadth of what game industry has to offer before picking your path.
NBA Mobile is a published game on iOS and Android, which we keep supporting with live content and new features. NBA Mobile engineers work in core game areas that support the gameplay experience (3D rendering, gameplay, new mechanics and many more) and a front end system which supports a variety of game modes built on major tech used in the video game industry, centered around user experience and efficient communication with online game servers. In addition to that, we build and host our own web servers and a suite of live management tools as well as analytics.
If you have a passion for software development in general and game development in particular then you are highly encouraged to apply with our team. We will give you the opportunity to build the foundation you need to excel at any game industry software engineering position in the future by seeing EA’s approach for ensuring its games meet the highest possible software quality standards in the most efficient way.
- The Intern will assist in building features and polishing the game to high quality standards, working with producers, artists, designers and other software engineers.
- They will have the opportunity to develop client-server communication between the various game servers and the game client, social features like Facebook integration, gameplay video generation and sharing, or even dive deep into performance analysis and low level optimizations to hit CPU, memory or rendering targets.
- They will need to understand and follow standard software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation and testing. This is a great opportunity to learn about the game development industry and experience the development lifecycle of a very large project.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity in OO design, algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of software engineering concepts, debugging processes and procedures
- Programming knowledge of at least one of the following languages: C++, C#, or Java
- Experience developing for mobile platforms (iOS or Android) – apps, small games etc. a plus
- Previous Software development experience (including academic or home projects) is a plus
- Desire to learn and explore new technology and concepts
We thought that you may want to know about:
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Working schedule: April – June – Part time working hours (flexible and to be confirmed) and
July – September – Full time working schedule