Teaching Centre and Customer Services Coordinator
Careers with British Council Romania
Be part of a dynamic, international organisation dedicated to making a positive impact on people’s lives.
The British Council is a unique organisation to work for. We have a commitment to integrity, creativity, mutuality, valuing people and professionalism. We encourage our staff to pursue personal and professional development via training, on-the-job-coaching and individual study.
•Eager to learn and develop professionally
•Administrative and organizational skills
•Customer Service experience
•Flexibility and ability to multi-task
•Strong interpersonal skills
•Fluent English and Romanian
•Uses IT with confidence
•Basic financial skills
Delivering frontline, phone & e-mail customer services to internal and external customers (answering enquiries, registrations for Exams, Teaching Centre, library, seminars)
· Communication with customers and stakeholders
· Coordinating the Teaching Centre in Iasi
· Participation in education fairs and conferences
· Support with local events
· Liaising with the marketing & communications
· Support in facilities and procurement related tasks
· Coordinating the internship programme
· Receiving and handling British Council revenue in cash or by card
· Ensure all duties are delivered in line with the British Council’s policies.
· Contributing to the implementation of the Library strategy and administering its collections
We are looking for a dynamic, communicative and highly motivated person to join our team as Teaching Centre and Customer Services Coordinator
Location - Iasi
Salary - 4376 RON gross/month
Duration - 2 years (with possibility of extension and a one-month-probation period)
Closing date - Sunday, 25 February 2018
•Private medical insurance
•Professional development opportunities
•Positive and enthusiastic team
•Multicultural working environment
•Do not apply directly with your CV/cover letter. Applications that do not follow the correct procedure will not be taken into account.
•Deadline for applications: Sunday, 25 February (23:59 GMT UK time). We will not be considering applications received after this date.
•Please check our website for full details on how to apply.
Start date: as soon as possible
Good luck !