Teaching Centre and Customer Services Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British Council Romania active
View all jobs Teaching Centre and Customer Services Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Careers with British Council Romania
Be part of a dynamic, international organisation dedicated to making a positive impact on people’s lives.
The British Council is a unique organisation to work for. We have a commitment to integrity, creativity, mutuality, valuing people and professionalism. We encourage our staff to pursue personal and professional development via training, on-the-job-coaching and individual study.
•Eager to learn and develop professionally
•Administrative and organizational skills
•Customer Service experience
•Flexibility and ability to multi-task
•Strong interpersonal skills
•Fluent English and Romanian
•Uses IT with confidence
•Basic financial skills
Delivering frontline, phone & e-mail customer services to internal and external customers (answering enquiries, registrations for Exams, Teaching Centre, library, seminars)
· Communication with customers and stakeholders
· Coordinating the Teaching Centre in Iasi
· Participation in education fairs and conferences
· Support with local events
· Liaising with the marketing & communications
· Support in facilities and procurement related tasks
· Coordinating the internship programme
· Receiving and handling British Council revenue in cash or by card
· Ensure all duties are delivered in line with the British Council’s policies.
· Contributing to the implementation of the Library strategy and administering its collections
We are looking for a dynamic, communicative and highly motivated person to join our team as Teaching Centre and Customer Services Coordinator
Location - Iasi
Salary - 4376 RON gross/month
Duration - 2 years (with possibility of extension and a one-month-probation period)
Closing date - Sunday, 25 February 2018
•Private medical insurance
•Professional development opportunities
•Positive and enthusiastic team
•Multicultural working environment
•Do not apply directly with your CV/cover letter. Applications that do not follow the correct procedure will not be taken into account.
•Deadline for applications: Sunday, 25 February (23:59 GMT UK time). We will not be considering applications received after this date.
•Please check our website for full details on how to apply.
Start date: as soon as possible
Good luck !