This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Linux Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Relevant experience in Linux/Unix Administration
• General knowledge of server’s architecture
• Knowledge of SAN, NAS
• Knowledge of scripting languages (ksh, bash)
• Knowledge of network-related technologies: TCP/IP, routing protocols
• Knowledge of virtualization concepts and solutions
• User administration
• Install software and perform system updates
• Create file systems
• Create a backup and recovery policy
• Monitor network communication
• Monitor system performance
• Implement the policies for the use of the computer systems on the network
• Setup security policies for users, password and identity management