Senior System Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Senior System Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Experience in equivalent positions
• Analytical thinking and creative problem solving skills
• Perfect communication and presentation skills
• Fluent English
Nice to have:
• GDPR understanding/ experience
• Sparx Enterprise Archiect
• Archimate 2 modelling language
• Deep Home Credit business understanding
• Detailed knowledge of the company’s various business processes
• Fluency in converting business requirements into IT language (Functional Specification)
• Change Management, Project Management methodologies
• Knowledge of the markets that IPF operates in
• Deep technical knowledge
• Database knowledge
• Up to date professional knowledge
• Basic knowledge of development techniques
• Modelling languages and tools (BPM, UML)
• Translating cross functional business needs into IT language (Functional Specifications) impacting several systems.
• Analyzing requirements related to various applications raised by the business and make recommendations and decisions for future reference to provide long term solutions.
• Working on local and international projects assigned to you.
• Coordinating system analyst’s cooperation on major projects impacting various systems.
• Participating in project meetings.
• Project delivery from IT perspective, coordinating all IT tasks related to the project assigned.
• Close co-operation with other IT teams, business representatives including Audit & Compliance and external suppliers in order to provide the best solution to the business.
• Co-operating with architects on planning and design in order to deliver the best available solutions to the business.
• Effective and straightforward communication between the business and IT teams in order to guarantee smooth delivery.
• Following change management processes and encourage others to do so.
• Alignment with Application Rationalization and standardization where applicable.
• Negotiating and co-operating with external suppliers.
• Release management.
• Participating in business application implementations.
• Participate in initial testing.
• With your deep IT and business knowledge you fulfil an advisory role making recommendations to stakeholders in relation to the applications in your competency.
• Providing professional support to the system analysts in your team.
• Acting as single point of contact where applicable as a system and data flow expert.
• Participation in the creation, review and acceptance of IT rules and policies in order to guarantee effective IT support.
• In order to provide high quality support to the business you keep learning and widening your competence.
• Becoming familiar with all IT policies, use of them and that they are followed all the time.
• Carrying out business as usual activities based on the company’s general operating rules.