Senior System Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Senior System Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• Experience in equivalent positions
• Analytical thinking and creative problem solving skills
• Perfect communication and presentation skills
• Fluent English
Nice to have:
• GDPR understanding/ experience
• Sparx Enterprise Archiect
• Archimate 2 modelling language
• Deep Home Credit business understanding
• Detailed knowledge of the company’s various business processes
• Fluency in converting business requirements into IT language (Functional Specification)
• Change Management, Project Management methodologies
• Knowledge of the markets that IPF operates in
• Deep technical knowledge
• Database knowledge
• Up to date professional knowledge
• Basic knowledge of development techniques
• Modelling languages and tools (BPM, UML)
• Translating cross functional business needs into IT language (Functional Specifications) impacting several systems.
• Analyzing requirements related to various applications raised by the business and make recommendations and decisions for future reference to provide long term solutions.
• Working on local and international projects assigned to you.
• Coordinating system analyst’s cooperation on major projects impacting various systems.
• Participating in project meetings.
• Project delivery from IT perspective, coordinating all IT tasks related to the project assigned.
• Close co-operation with other IT teams, business representatives including Audit & Compliance and external suppliers in order to provide the best solution to the business.
• Co-operating with architects on planning and design in order to deliver the best available solutions to the business.
• Effective and straightforward communication between the business and IT teams in order to guarantee smooth delivery.
• Following change management processes and encourage others to do so.
• Alignment with Application Rationalization and standardization where applicable.
• Negotiating and co-operating with external suppliers.
• Release management.
• Participating in business application implementations.
• Participate in initial testing.
• With your deep IT and business knowledge you fulfil an advisory role making recommendations to stakeholders in relation to the applications in your competency.
• Providing professional support to the system analysts in your team.
• Acting as single point of contact where applicable as a system and data flow expert.
• Participation in the creation, review and acceptance of IT rules and policies in order to guarantee effective IT support.
• In order to provide high quality support to the business you keep learning and widening your competence.
• Becoming familiar with all IT policies, use of them and that they are followed all the time.
• Carrying out business as usual activities based on the company’s general operating rules.