This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Internship Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
You will get involved in the accounting activities for the French Entities of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your Role in a Nutshell
- Primary accounting activities: invoice processing, payments;
- Offers support to the production teams;
- Asists in month-end closing activities;
- Propose and participate to implementation of process simplification or improvement;
- Report to the supervisor locally;.
- Participate to projects impacting production teams when requested by management
A little about You
- Strong academic record in Finance & Accounting (Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts);
- Good level of French and English.
We also value
- Ability to communicate and build good relationships cross functionally/countries
- Self control and open-mindedness
- Self triggered, organized, focus on deadlines, multi-tasking
- Ability to work in conformity with the procedures, to maintain them
- Ability to analyze new situations
- Team player and best practice sharing
Besides a career what else we offer
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.