Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Clarisoft active.
Vezi toate job-urile Android Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
• A team of 70 people in USA and Romania that like to build great software platforms
• We enjoyed tremendous success and growth in recent years, MIT, NASA, Cisco and some of the biggest companies in the world used the software we created. We want to keep this going and need your help for it.
• We value the team concept and foster an environment where people can grow together.
Are you a passionate developer of web applications? Tired of the small web sites and wanting to work on big projects alongside a great team? Are you looking to master the art of code writing?
Then you might be a good fit for working at Clarisoft :-)
What are we looking for?
• Software developers for mobile applications ( Android ) who enjoy challenges, ask questions and pay attention to details, learn new things or technologies and apply them creatively to solve the problems at hand.
• Do you know other languages but want to learn something new? Are you at the start of your career and highly motivated? You can still apply.
As a middle/senior, you:
• have at least 2 years of programming experience with an object oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C or similar) and at least 1 year focus on Android;
• have experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems;
• have integration experience of 3rd party SDKs such as Facebook, Google, Fabric in an Android application;
• can show demonstrated experience with apps in Google Play or B2B oriented.
• Include everything related to code: write it, debug it, test it before sent it to QA.
• Work with the project manager, developers and quality assurance team to deliver projects according to planning.
• We like you to challenge us, think of better solutions or designs, and tell us how can we improve our environment, participate in multiple projects, share your knowledge with the others, and be an excellent team player.
• Centrally located offices at Victoriei Square;
• You can benefit from the tax incentive (no income tax) offered by the Romanian government;
• Flexible hours, creative environment, soccer & beer nights, team-buildings… and you might have some ideas too;
• Opportunity to learn emerging technologies;
• Medical Insurance (Regina Maria - Business);
• Relaxation room: gaming console, comfy couch, board games and a lot of fun;
• Meal tickets;