Accounts Payable Specialist with Italian
- University Degree in Economic Studies (or related).
- Strong accounting knowledge - mainly Accounts Payable area; 2 + years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Fluency in English and Italian (any other language would be a plus).
- Other language is a plus.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Excel skills at an Intermediate level or higher.
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with suppliers.
- Team working abilities.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to process a high volume of documents with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Must be detail oriented and have good basic math skills; professional attitude, reliable.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at different levels.
- Availability for a full time working schedule.
- Process compliant invoices in SAP (as per defined procedures).
- Monitor and resolve posting related issues (error resolution process).
- Handle e-mails and calls from business units and vendors.
- Reconcile vendor statements, investigate and correct discrepancies.
- Manage vendor disputes.
- Support eventual posting adjustments to align the entries to the PO and related book-in.
- Perform quality controls. Demonstrate accuracy, ensure quality of work and apply feedback to improve performance.
- Provide the requested documentation and support the Internal Control Team and the external Auditors.
- Act as an interface between the Company and the Suppliers. Makes sure that the Company’s interests are protected in the business relationship with 3rd parties.
- Highlight to Management any situation that could lead to production stops at plant level.
- Highlight to Management any tentative of fraud with internal or external initiators.
- Review, analyze and eliminate the aged goods received not invoiced (GRNI) items as per the target.
- Maintain files and process documentation (SOP’s, Approval Matrix) thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Month end activities (prepare the intercompany reconciliation templates, accruals preparation).
- Be part and support different projects or activity transfers.
- Other activities requested by Team leader or AP Manager.