Attorney at Law
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,400 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Job domain: Legal Services
Career level: Experienced professional with 2-3 years of previous legal experience.
Requirements: Fully-fledged lawyer, member of the Bar Association with:
• Solid knowledge of civil and corporate law;
• Legal consulting experience and previous client interaction;
• Business awareness;
• Very good command of English;
• Analytical skills, result and deadline oriented;
• Initiative, flexibility, accountability, team spirit.
As a Lawyer in our Legal Team you will be encouraged to get involved in dynamic and complex activities, such as:
• Mergers and acquisition procedures;
• Legal advice on corporate and commercial matters;
• Due diligence procedures;
• Legal advice on labor law matters;
• Contracts drafting and reviewing;
• Litigation and legal representation.
Tudor, Andrei si Asociatii is BDO Romania’s associated law firm, member of the National Association of the Romanian Bars (UNBR). BDO is the fifth audit and consultancy firm in the country and has more than 25 years of experience in providing professional services.
Come and meet us! Join TUDOR, ANDREI SI ASOCIATII in association with BDO Romania and let’s make a difference in legal consultancy!
Send your application for Attorney at Law at career [at] bdo [dot] ro .