Android Developers wanted
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MobSoft active
View all jobs Android Developers wanted active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a multinational company that wants to create a team of iOS App Developers for our branch in Bucharest, Romania. Right now is a great time to join us because we're building our new mobile product lines from scratch and this is an excellent opportunity to assist, define and shape both architecture and process at a fundamental level. If you’re looking for: international and challenging projects, professional growth opportunities & friendly work environment, then this is your shot!Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Personally written and finished projects as examples;
- Solid background writing modular, object-oriented code;
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills;
- Fluent, clean and well documented coding ability;
- Spoken and written English is a requirement for communicating with your fellow programmers.
Be passionate about coding, work with your team, do more than is expected of you, get paid, be happy, repeat. Pretty easy!
You will have to:
- Contribute as a part of our dynamic and interactive team in the technical development of our new Mobile projects;
- Collaborate closely with your other colleagues;
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
We are offering:
- A permanent, full-time job;
- Salary according to skills;
- Trainings, courses and other tools that will help you to improve your professional skills;
- Professional growth opportunities;
- Social activities with your colleagues & a relaxed work environment;
- Work in a spacious office in Bucharest’s business district;
- Free transportation with a private shuttle bus from the subway station to our office;
- Coffee and snacks on the house :).