Senior IT Recruiter
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Systematic active
View all jobs Senior IT Recruiter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
We expect you to:
- Have an education in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields
- Have more than 5 years of IT recruiting experience.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with many different stakeholders and at all levels of the organization
- Be good at evaluating people so that we are hiring the right IT developers for the Romanian office
- Have experience with implementing new ideas for attracting talent and building talent pipelines
- Be willing to assist where needed and have great respect for the work performed by all departments in the organization.
- Speak and write fluent in English
We are on the lookout for a skilled, committed and talented IT Recruiter to join our People and Culture team.
You will be responsible for sourcing and attracting talent to join Systematic Development Center. In your everyday work, you will benefit from being part of a software company with international standards. You have to be a team player, which both inspire your colleagues as well as you are willing to learn. You need to take initiative and think out of the box not being afraid of trying new ideas. The People and Culture Department reports directly to the General Manager in Romania and has a high influence on shaping the organization. Our work culture is Danish based and we focus on a friendly environment where we care about YOU and your competence development.
Duties of the role:
- Manages full life cycle of recruitment process from discovery meeting with hiring manager, sourcing and screenings candidates, submitting the most qualified candidates to hiring team, participating in the interview process, hiring decision, and completing offer negotiations
- Search both active and passive candidates through multiple channels
- Creates and implements data driven recruitment strategies to identify the best talent in the market
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Provides exceptional experience to internal stakeholders and candidates
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process
An open-minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that, we offer you:
- A challenging position with room for own initiative and personal growth
- Flexible benefit program (you can mix your benefits choosing from different kind of services on a very dynamic platform)
- Private medical insurance
- Project specific training
- Flexible working hours