Polish Speaker? Work in Bucharest!
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Polish Speaker? Work in Bucharest! active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
Fluent in Polish and English
Candidate must have European nationality
Accounting knowledge - basic level
University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
Organized personality with attention t
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
* Flight ticket (for non locals)
* 2 weeks hotel accommodation
* Salary - Double than normal cost of living
* Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
* Private medical insurance
* Meal vouchers
* Professional training provided by experts
* Great chance to develop your career
* Low costs of living
* Fluent in Polish and English
* Candidate must have European nationality
* Accounting knowledge - basic level
* University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
* Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation
* Communicative and willingness to learn
* Some experience in dealing with invoice and credit notes will be advantage
* Invoice processing and resolution
* Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments
* Communication and clarifications with suppliers
* Assist with month-end closing
* Preparation of reports
Why use Recruitment Agency
* You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
* You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
* You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
* You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
* You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
* All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.