C# Developer in Automation Testing
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
• University Studies - Electronics, Computers, Telecom area (graduate).
• C# experience (for internal automation development tool) (C# and .NET plus Unit Testing, User Interfaces (wpf, windows forms etc)).
• Working knowledge of functional and non-functional software testing, the software test life cycle, and various test design methodologies (function, performance, stress, load, risk-based, scenario, etc...).
• Working knowledge of computer hardware and networking.
• Office productivity software.
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
• English (speaking, writing and listening), better would be also German.
• Team player.
• No problems to handle business trips.
Nice to have:
• C++,Visual Basic, Perl, Python knowledge.
• Linux knowledge.
• TCP / IP Protocol experience and networking configuration skills.
• At least 1 year creating test cases.
• Vehicle networking experience (CAN, LIN, MOST).
• Automotive Diagnostics experience.
• Lua programming language to handle old scripts.
• Bug tracking tools (Elvis, Bugzilla, etc).
• Test management tools.
• BSCE, BSEE, BSCS.
• Software testing training (SQE, ISTQB, etc.) preferred.
• Driving license.
• Automotive Testing project
• Our customer is a market leader which fulfills development, production and integration of high-performance infotainment and telematics systems for the automotive industry (Tier-1 supplier for car manufacturers).
• Performs software validation for one or more projects on new telematics system to be integrated in the next generation cars.
• Update diagrams, change setup configurations based on them when necessary; applies SW upgrade/downgrade on system to be tested.
• Applies specifications, user guides, use cases, comparable products, and previous known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test designs, and test cases.
• Performs automated software testing. Performs session-based exploratory testing.
• Identifies software issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.
• Records, processes, and analyzes data with PC based tools and test instrumentation.
• Documents testing and creates test reports. (Follows CMMI guidelines for creating and maintaining test documentation).
• Performs Test Drives locally or externally in different countries/locations when/if necessary.