C# System Test Automation Engineer
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• University Studies - Electronics, Computers, Telecom area graduate.
• At least 1 year creating test cases.
• Working knowledge of functional and non-functional software testing, the software test life cycle, and various test design methodologies (function, performance, stress, load, risk-based, scenario, etc...).
• C# skills (for internal tool) (or at least C++).
• MS Access.
• Visual Basic.
• TCP / IP Protocol experience and networking configuration skills.
• Vehicle networking experience (CAN, LIN, MOST).
• Automotive Diagnostics experience is a plus.
• Lua programming language to handle old scripts would be nice to have.
• Accept also to testing ~100% manually, not over weeks but it could be possible over several days.
• Bug tracking tools (Elvis, Bugzilla, etc).
• Test management tools.
• Linux knowledge.
• Office productivity software.
• Working knowledge of computer hardware and networking.
• BSCE, BSEE, BSCS.
• Software testing training (SQE, ISTQB, etc.) preferred.
• Team player.
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
• English (speaking, writing and listening), better would be also German.
• Driving license (and experience) is mandatory.
• No problems to handle business trips.
Our customer is a market leader which fulfills development, production and integration of high-performance infotainment systems for the automotive industry (Tier-1 supplier for car manufacturers).
• Performs software validation for one or more projects on new infotainment system.
• Applies specifications, user guides, use cases, comparable products, and previous known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test designs, and test cases.
• Performs manual and automated software testing. Performs session-based exploratory testing.
• Implements automated tests scenarios.
• Identifies software issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.
• Records, processes, and analyzes data with PC based tools and test instrumentation.
• Documents testing and creates test reports. (Follows CMMI guidelines for creating and maintaining test documentation).
• Performs Test Drives locally or externally in different countries/locations.