Mid .Net Developer*
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Mid .Net Developer* active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
As the world’s largest mobile top-up network, our client safely delivers a top-up every second of every day. Created to help people living abroad to support loved ones back home, the company is directly connected to over 400 operators in 130 countries with a reach of 4 billion phones.
The company employs a team of 200 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with regional offices in Florida, United Arab Emirates, Spain, San Salvador, Romania, Bangladesh and France.
At the moment, our client is looking for a talented technology enthusiast, a puzzle solver, who can learn their tools quickly and maybe you can suggest some new ones to them too! The role will see you immersed in a team of .NET developers, interacting with other teams in Bucharest and Dublin offices such as Product, QA and DBA to name just a few. You’ll perform hands on development with our exciting technology stack and play a key part in the design and decision making process.
While the role is hands-on from a coding perspective, there’s also a strong emphasis on being involved with enhancing design, technical standards, improving the development process and the ongoing investigation around new technologies.
What will you do day to day?
• Building out web-scale applications and platforms using modern .NET technology
• Working with the latest platforms and tooling including VS2015 and .NET 4.6.1
• Being part of a highly effective team using Kanban methodologies
• Work with exciting Microsoft and Open Source technologies (Redis, RabbitMQ, Specflow, StructureMap and nHibernate)
What are we looking for?
• At least 2 years commercial experience in a back-end software developer role
• Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC/Web API, SQL Server and Visual studio
• Experience with web development and HTTP technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with a willingness to support and mentor other team members
• The ability to put the user first
• Someone who is not afraid of challenging projects and is open to looking at new ways to resolve them
• You enjoy the thought of being able to work in a rapidly expanding company and are comfortable working on your own initiative as well as collaborating in a team
• Experience in best practices in application development, including Agile Development, Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development
• Knowledge of modern technology concepts: best practices and patterns including API first development and HTTP technologies
• And if you have experience in any of the following that would be great, but it’s not essential: Redis, RabbitMQ, Specflow, nHibernate, REST, NUnit, Autofixture or StructureMap
What it’s like working here?
No two days are ever the same! They put an emphasis on results, not politics because let’s be honest, that’s what we all prefer. True team players are the norm with a fun vibe and a genuine willingness to help out their colleagues.
Our client pretty soon becomes your second family (not your second home… they don’t want you there all the time!). They don’t just care about the skills you bring with you to the table or what you achieve for the company, they do actually care about you. Hence everyone there isn’t treated like a number. They take the time to get to know you and what makes you tick.
They’re all about you owning your own development. Just because you’re currently on the Product team doesn’t mean you can’t join the Online Marketing team next week. In fact someone already did. You figure out where you want to take your career and they do their best to get you there.