Junior C++ Software Engineer
...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
- Bachelor degree – Automatic Control and Computers/ Electronics (other fields with related curricula);
- C/ C++ programming, Windows API and MFC;
- Windows -TCP/IP-UDP;
- OpenGL; real time systems, data acquisition;
- English – upper/intermediate;
- Developing software for military flight simulators, aircraft system models;
- Creating and updating existing applications/modules using C++;
- Being in charge of command/control equipment software, sensor simulation (radar, navigation);
- Drafting specifications;
- Integrating, documenting and testing;
- Service and monitoring;