This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Assystem Technologies Romania active
View all jobs Recruitment Specialist_Iasi/Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Assystem Technologies is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 15,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Technologies and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1200 employees, with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Automotive, Aerospace, Infrastructure
This job might be for you if:
• You have previous professional experience in a recruitment agency or RPO
• You have proven ability to source active and passive candidates
• You are a team-player, goal oriented and out-of-the-box thinker
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills
We also appreciate:
• Good command of English and/or French
• Bravery and a little sense of humour
Do you know who we are?
Assystem Technologies started its venture in Romania in 1994 and ever since is developing high quality projects for world’s largest industrial groups. Today, over 1,000 engineers operate in our offices in Bucharest and Iasi, in areas such as Automotive, Aerospace and Energy & Infrastructure.
As part of our development objectives, we are constantly looking for innovation enthusiasts, adaptable and interested in continuous development.
Your career can start with Assystem and WE are looking forward to meet YOU!
• In charge with the recruitment process for assigned departments: defining job requirements, identification of candidates, handling of applicant management including pre-selection and interviews, recommending candidates
• Participate in various HR projects within the company
• Permanently update the database and ensure an efficient pipeline of candidates in advanced of need
• Provide recruitment counsel to managers
Perks & Benefits
• Access to interesting recruitment projects within the company
• Colourful working environment and fun atmosphere
• Interesting benefits package including: medical services, yearly bonuses