Java Application Support Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Micro Focus active
View all jobs Java Application Support Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company –we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is global—we have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
At its heart, Hybrid IT is about letting customers choose what’s right for them, without the need to compromise. Our job is to help them, and to enable that hybrid model to bridge the old and the new to maximize the value of existing investments.
Agile Manager (AGM) product is an agile project management solution to plan, execute and track agile projects.
We are looking for a Java Application Support Lead to be part of our AGM Research and Development team in Cluj-Napoca.
Java Application Support Lead
You will be part of a virtual team spread world-wide across multiple locations being responsible for:
- Managing a small R&D support team for delivering the best quality to our customers
- Working with customers and partners to understand their needs and help them with their AGM deployment in on premise and SaaS-based delivery models
- Ensuring that AGM instances are highly available and can scale to meet the demands of the largest customers
- Making sure that synchronizers (NG Synchronizer & Gossip) work properly; troubleshoot synchronization issues met by customers
About the candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Ability to coordinate a small team
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous experience in working with customers, multiple teams and organizations across different geographical locations is a must
- Previous experience with Database management
- Programming knowledge in Java
- Operating Systems (Linux and Windows) knowledge
- Networking knowledge
- Experience in large-scale multi-tier software applications
- Debugging skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English