Middle/Senior Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Middle/Senior Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years Java experience (server side) on Unix, Linux
- Demonstrable experience with the Spring framework components (Spring Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Social
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems
- Experience with Tomcat, Hazelcast, Nginx, Lua
- Experience with JMS/JMX and Hibernate
- Experience in building multi-threaded clustered scalable environments
- Extensive knowledge of source code management, test automation and disciplined quality driven
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude
- Both self-professed and industry-proven master of Linux, from shell scripting to server provisioning
- Real-world experience with large-scale, redundant, carrier grade Java based enterprise software systems
- Understanding of designing and deploying Highly Available software solutions
- Experience with VPN and virtualization technology
- A firm understanding of TCP/ IP Network, SMTP, SSH, DNS, CDN, IPTV infrastructure and network security
- Experience with automated builds, continuous integration such as Jenkins
NICE TO HAVE
- Exposure to Agile development
- Understanding of Lua scripting language
- Experience with open source packages and tools
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, technologies and operations
- Experience with git, MySQL and MariaDB
Our client is an innovative software company with offices in North America and Europe. They have a start up like environment that is laid back with a casual dress code, snacks, great compensation packages and much more! Their cross-functional teams work in a fast paced agile environment with continuous integration, as they solve challenging problems with a focus on their customers. As they are quickly growing, they are looking to expand their team in all areas.
Their User Lifecycle Management (ULM) platform is the evolution of Digital Identity. Traditional Single Sign On (SSO) and Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions no longer cut it in the digital world. The entire lifecycle of each individual user needs to be managed across all services and all devices, powering companies to differentiate themselves and develop user relationships that last a lifetime. ULM powers digital identity as a strategic service as service providers transform to a seamless, digital world of entertainment, communications, and connected life services.
We are currently seeking a Middle or Senior Java Developer with real world experience designing Java APIs, Data models and system components for a large scale enterprise application. Please see below for more details on the technical requirements for the role.
In this role, you will work alongside a team of developers and designers to co-design APIs, data models, and system components that are part of a telecommunications and operator service delivery platform. You will also be responsible for creating and deploying a completely integrated development and deployment environment.
- Design and deploy RESTful APIs in Java
- Deploy and maintain large-scale Linux based software systems and infrastructure
- Define reference infrastructure for client deployments
- Maintain development environment and support development processes
- Contribute to automating deployments with open source technologies
- Contribute to automating monitoring and alarming with open source technologies
- Help define and documenting infrastructure and systems configuration, processes, and so forth