MBC Sales Executive
- Excellent knowledge of all hotel facilities, including menus, room set-ups, audio-visual and other support services;
- Excellent knowledge of Opera and Microsoft Office;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills, in both Romanian and English;
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills;
- Able to sell and promote all products within the hotel;
- Excellent team player, able to work well with the Account Manager, Event Manager and the other MBCs;
- Timeliness and accuracy in work and assignments;
- Outgoing personality and willingness to serve;
- Ability to develop and deliver training and effective presentations.
- Negotiates and sells groups, meetings and catering;
- Responds to telephone inquiries/requests for group business in a timely manner. Defines meetings specifics;
- Suggests positive alternatives and ensures that business booked is within hotel parameters. Processes all correspondence within acceptable time limits;
- Manages and maintains account files;
- Produces contracts, BEO’s and other related booking tools.
- Prepares all sales documentation accurately;
- Works closely with Event Managers to facilitate customer bookings;
- Any other duties assigned by the Hotel management.
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with a team you call family. At Marriott International we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. And it’s why so many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career. If this sounds like the place for you, join us. With more than 5,700 properties in more than 110 countries, Marriott International offers more opportunities than ever before.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 70 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.