Interpreter Medical topics Romanian - English - work from home
In business since 2007, Grupo Noa International is a global virtual call center providing high reliability, low cost international direct response service. With clients ranging from start-ups to multinational corporations, we have calibrated our processes to lower our client’s costs and be productive as soon as we are engaged.Requirements
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 6-8 hours per day.
2. Has worked as Interpreter or doing live translations.
3. Languages we are looking to translate are: English-Romanian
4. Has a solid command of English language
5. Internet connection of 3Mb on Download and no less than 1.5Mb on Upload speed. It can not be wireless nor through a datacard. You can test these requirements running a simple test at speedtest.net
6. Windows environment: We work with a windows based programs so we do require for you to have a computer that runs on Windows 7 to 10.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
8. Video is a must, all live interpretations will be done with Video calls, must have solid background to ensure that the viewers see a professional environment. Must be wearing business attire during all video calls.
Manage and execute live translations with clients speaking Romanian or English on medical topics
How to apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
2. Your experience being an Interpreter
3. Your schedule availability
About the company:We are a customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for over six years now.
Translate: from English to Romanian
Other Skills: Interpretation Romanian Translation
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Have you done live interpretations before?