Junior Controlling Expert
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hunt Recruitment active
View all jobs Junior Controlling Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
- Accounting / Finance studies
- 2 years of controlling / accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Fluency in English
- Proficient knowledge of MS OFFICE and SAP
- Knowledge of RAS / IAS / IFRS
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Result and customer oriented
- Ensuring that the internal controls are operated efficiently and effectively so that financial reports reflect truly the operational performance of the company
- Supporting management decisions by creating relevant reports
- Giving input for Management Information System development
- Preparing comprehensive reports, memos, findings and recommendations to management (Cost Challenge / Refining Result monthly presentations / Forecast presentation, any other reports)
- Preparing detailed analysis and reports for costs (per cost centre and department level) and for sales (per product, group and sales channels)
- Carrying out a wide range of financial analysis (including variances, deviations to previous periods, budgets, forecast, trends, benchmarking) and explain the deviations versus baseline
- Checking the quality of the accounting bookings, early recognising the corrective actions needed and making follow-ups till the final resolution of the errors
- Ensure the accuracy of finance data for a correct managerial reporting.
- Contributing to the standardisation and accurate reporting of managerial information in the Refining Controlling database.
- Ensuring the correct SAP Profit / Cost Centre structure and records, in cooperation with Cost Accounting.
- Analysing the reasonableness of the financial statements to the actual operating conditions (market prices, turnarounds, change in production yields, restructuring)
- Providing the necessary data for the month end closing
- Developing supplementary reports focusing on a better explanation of the operational results
- Preparing ad-hoc reports on request
- Ensuring the interface to Operational and Finance Departments.
- Participating at Refining projects as Refining Controlling representative (e.g. SAP)
- Connecting and working collaboratively with all level of employees, management for performance improvement and problem solving
About the client
Multinational company – top 10 ranked company in Romania.