Collection officer with Italian
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
• Good command of Italian Language
• Effective negotiation skills
• Customer Service focus
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and positively
• Energetic, high achieving individual
• Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills.
Summary of the job:
Responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments.
Acts as the liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts.
• Collect payments on past due bills.
• Locate customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, and other paperwork or databases.
• Utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing.
• Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
• Attempt to collect payment. • Review terms of sale or loan documents.
• Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
We offer: Professional Training Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills