Oracle Functional Support: Financials AP
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle Functional Support: Financials AP active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
Experience within an Oracle ERP specialist functional area: Financials, AP and PO).
• Experience with configuration, development and implementing small to medium change for Oracle ERP applications within specialist area.
• Has a good understanding of the integration points between modules and experience of integrating Oracle ERP with non-ERP applications.
• Experience across a wide range of Oracle ERP 11i and R12 Applications and technologies including: knowledge of Oracle schemas and public APIs, an understanding of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, and reporting tools (eg Discoverer, OBIEE, or Business Objects).
Provide first line functional support for Oracle E-business Suite (Oracle Cloud) with main focus on Finance, - AP / PO and Cash Management. Capture, understand and assess criticality of ERP problems reported by end users and be in a position to resolve small to medium ERP issues. Be the main interface between the Shared Service Center user community and the Global System team for all ERP issue resolution