C/C++ Application developer
At SII Romania we believe in professionals driven by their Love and Talent for Technology. We dare to take on exciting new challenges and we work towards exceeding our customer’s expectations.
The high value technological solutions provided by SII Romania in the Software Development, Implementation and Testing, Telecommunication, Service Desk and On-site IT&C services industries enable our clients to gain a competitive advantage in front of their competition.
- Good C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with embedded platforms & embedded software development paradigms
- Experience with embedded real-time operating systems
- Strong communication skills
- Cell modem control for both data and voice
- Positioning/accelerometer/gyro - WiFi/Bluetooth/Ethernet - Audio - USB - Update over the air
- Development of simulator apps and visualization of data on PCs and tablet (C#, Java or Python)
- General IoT system experience desirable - Automotive SW process know how is a plus
The projects are related to smart microprocessor, IoT and PC-based systems for applications in medical products, industry automation, transport systems, automotive, aerospace, robotics, smartphones, and household appliances.
The development projects will take place in international teams. This project will be based in one of the client's worldwide offices (Munich, Bucharest or Toronto).
The project’s main focus is to design software for an automotive telematics platform based on Linux and Android.