C/C++ Application developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SII Romania active
View all jobs C/C++ Application developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
- Good C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with embedded platforms & embedded software development paradigms
- Experience with embedded real-time operating systems
- Strong communication skills
- Cell modem control for both data and voice
- Positioning/accelerometer/gyro - WiFi/Bluetooth/Ethernet - Audio - USB - Update over the air
- Development of simulator apps and visualization of data on PCs and tablet (C#, Java or Python)
- General IoT system experience desirable - Automotive SW process know how is a plus
The projects are related to smart microprocessor, IoT and PC-based systems for applications in medical products, industry automation, transport systems, automotive, aerospace, robotics, smartphones, and household appliances.
The development projects will take place in international teams. This project will be based in one of the client's worldwide offices (Munich, Bucharest or Toronto).
The project’s main focus is to design software for an automotive telematics platform based on Linux and Android.