Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Guillemot active.
Vezi toate job-urile Local Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Guillemot Romania is part of the Guillemot Corporation, owner of the Hercules (www.hercules.com) and Thrustmaster (www.thrustmaster.com) brands.Cerinte
The Local Coordinator will support the development of our local structure and be a key point of contact of Guillemot Romania with HQ France.
He /She will establish and maintain an open relationship with them, in order to share and use the best practices.
Will be responsible for office & administrative requests and people management activities.
Emphasis will be put on analyzing and improving all the processes, procedures and assuring a better experience for the customers.
• Experience in a multinational company;
• Previous people management experience is mandatory
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent planning and organization skills;
• Mediating and negotiating skills;
• Very good knowledge of English is mandatory, French is a plus;
• Proficient in MS Office;
• Able to meet ambitious challenges;
• Autonomous and proactive attitude.
• Pivotal role in communication with HQ Guillemot and Ubisoft Romania;
• Responsible for all demands regarding team organization (staffing, development, requests for trainings, shifts etc.);
• Being in charge of office issues (rent, administrative, risk analysis etc.);
• Forecasting the needs in terms of staffing, collaborating and supervising with HR for the new hires;
• In charge of optimizing the existing processes and sharing the best practices with the others departments of Guillemot;
• Supervising and controlling the information on the support sites, inform the French Research & Development department about the errors and propose the update if needed;
• Establishing a good relationship, sharing the information with French R&D in order to improve the information given to consumers and also, the future products;
• Maintaining contact with French R&D, plan the training for the new products and make quarterly reports;
• Analyzing and proposing updates of the technical support processes;
• Being in contact with Marketing, transferring the received demands via the social networks to the agents.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.