Electronic safety specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Electronic safety specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Bachelor diploma of electronics or mechatronics
• Good knowledge of ISO 26262
• Working experience with CANalyser/LINalyser, CANape, CANoe
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Offfice
• Technical background in the E/E Safety Systems
• Good knowledge of English ( French would be a plus)
• Analyze the conformity of the preocess and the traceability of the risks following the conformity matrix with the safety requirements and issues.
• Conduct the convergence of inter-system functional safety studies on the electronic and electrical architecture of a vehicle or a platform.
• Validate on a test medium the inter-system functional safety requirements on the targeted electronic and electrical architecture.