Global Regulatory Content Operations Analyst
Whether complying with regulatory requirements or managing financial transactions, addressing a single key risk, or working toward a holistic enterprise risk management strategy, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services works with customers worldwide to help them successfully navigate regulatory complexity, optimize risk and financial performance, and manage data to support critical decisions.
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services provides risk management, compliance, finance and audit solutions that help financial organizations improve efficiency and effectiveness across their enterprise.
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is part of Wolters Kluwer, a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in law/economics
• Must be analytical and detail oriented
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in English
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must be flexible and responsive to change
• Must have understanding of compliance tool markets and customer needs
• Must be able to establish metrics tracking
• Extremely detailed and thorough, ensuring that all content produced is timely and meets our clients SLA’s on accuracy
• Assist in the content expansion and regulatory library build
• Technical expertise managing using change detection tools and web scraping scripts
• Expert knowledge of working within content management systems and adept at managing workflows and content metrics
• Ensures adherence to SLA and develops and tracks metrics for optimal efficiency and cost effectiveness
• Handles escalations regarding content issues and accuracy internally
The Operations Analyst will use a variety of tools including web scraping scripts, change detection tools, and manual monitoring to identify and capture all relevant regulatory changes that are produced within their region and advance said content through the appropriate workflows within a proprietary content management system. The Global Regulatory Content Operations Analyst will have the ability to develop understanding of the administrative procedure for regulators that issue compliance and regulatory change content for their specific region (North America, EMEA, or APAC) in the Financial Services industry. This resource will assist with the front-end process of content development, content identification, prioritization, acquisition, and establishment of global content standard operating procedures and workflows for the production of international regulatory compliance content.
Lastly, the Global Regulatory Content Operations Analyst will ensure real time capture of content from the assigned regulators, ensuring that there are no missed actions and subsequently responsible to load accurate data into client specific systems and/or ftp/server locations on a daily basis.